If you are suffering from digestive issues like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, gas, bloating, pain, heartburn and reflux then chances are you may have gotten really frustrated and at times uncomfortable.
- Do you sufferer from excessive burping or excessive gas?
- Do you get gurgling in your gut after eating certain foods?
- Do you suffer from indigestion after certain foods?
- Do you suffer from heartburn or reflux?
- Do you have occasional bouts of diarrhea?
- Do you occasionally suffer from bouts of constipation?
- Do you occasionally experience irregular bowel movements?
- Do you avoid certain restaurants or certain types of food?
- In the past have you been able to eat certain foods and now no longer able to do so?
If you have ticked any of the above then it may mean your digestive system is potentially out of balance. The Gut Foundation of Australia estimates that half the population have complained about a digestive problem within the last 12 months.
Quite often clients share with me their experiences of having to cancel social engagements or Google certain restaurants to find out what is on the menu.
They do this, many times, to avoid any embarrassment or discomfort at the table or even worse, having to leave early.
All of this stress can be caused simply because their digestive system may not be up to doing its job properly.
If this sounds like you, then you’re definitely not alone. There are many natural therapies that can help relieve your gut of all this pain and discomfort.*
How can you find out what is causing your discomfort?
One answer is simple.
Useful tests that may assist in finding out what is the cause of your discomfort are:
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
- IgG Food intolerance Testing
- Candida Testing
- Gut Permeability testing (leaky gut)
- Functional Liver Profile Testing
- Helicobacter pylori
- Coeliac testing
- Thyroid testing
We are learning more and more everyday about the crucial importance of your gut environment on your overall health.
The microbiome has been even coined as another organ within itself in your body. The ecology in your digestive system is also likened to the second brain in your body.
The underlying causes may be linked to issues like:
- Lack of Digestive enzymes.
- Dysbiosis – this is the technical term for messed up microbiome (the ecosystem in your gut).
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).
- Lack of Prebiotics (fertilizer for your bugs to feed off and take hold within your gut).
- Parasites – unwanted passengers on board.
- Leaky Gut.
- Undiagnosed Food allergy or intolerance.
- Hormonal imbalance like low thyroid function.
- Medications like antibiotics, oral contraceptive pill, and painkillers.
- And the list goes on.
Usually it can be a combination of all of the above triggers that may have you in pain and discomfort and then being told it is irritable bowel syndrome.
Once you identify what the underlying issue is then resolution of the problem in many case can be relatively easy.*
Digestive issues should not be something you have to resign yourself to having.
(I frequently joke that I spend my whole day talking about bowel movements and all things poop in general)
How can I help create change for you?
My personal mission is to reach and help as many people as possible.
Here a 3 ways to get started working with me for FREE.
OPTION ONE: Download my “7-day Jumpstart to more energy and vitality.” This will help get you started on your journey. The plan starts by identifying foods that are known disruptors of good digestive health.
OPTION TWO: Join my free webinar series. Here you will learn all about preventative health and the key issues like stress, gut health, allergies, hormonal imbalance, mindset, and genetics.
OPTION THREE: My team would love you to schedule a 1:1 session which is complimentary so they can work with you to design a blueprint for you to experience a positive change in your overall health and vitality.
This is what I really want for you.
I look forward to connecting with you whichever step you choose to take at this point in your journey.
You can read more about me and what qualifies me to do this work over here
To vibrant health,