Wow day 5 already. Doesn’t it just fly by?
The illusion of time appears to speed up as another year passes by and another birthday candle goes on the cake.
It can seem that the more you do, the more there is left to do.
It can be hard to keep up as well as take action on all the things you want to do including taking action during this.
7 day challenge for your health overhaul.
Today, I want YOU to remind YOU WHY you are doing this. WHY this really matters to you.
You see daily focusing on your big WHY will have a powerful effect on creating the results you wish to bring into your life even when life seems to speed up.
So today, go back to what you wrote down on DAY 1. Sit and feel how you will feel and visualise what you will look like. When you get that inner feel good BUZZ you know you are on track.
From this buzz and inspiration go ahead and decide NOW that it is totally worth it and…
Nutrition: The 10 daily commandments of being super healthy.
I simply must, have to, got to:
- Eat breakfast every single day to switch on my metabolism.
- Eat protein with my breakfast.
- Choose food that doesn’t have a T.V commercial.
- Eat greens with each meal even if I put spinach in my smoothie.
- Eat within 30 -60mins of waking or if exercising first thing within 30-60mins of training.
- Drink roughly 2 litres of water a day.
- Get adequate sleep at least 7-8hours a night.
- Choose healthy fats like nuts, seeds, avocado, salmon, sardines, and coconut oil.
- Remove processed sugar from my plate.
- Drink alcohol only in moderation.
PRINT THIS OUT AND PUT IT ON YOUR FRIDGE
Commit daily to your 10 commandments and notice your energy, mood and metabolism transform.
EXERCISE – Today is a repeat of day 3
- Lunges – 20 each side
- Squats – 20
- Push ups – 15
- Tricep dips -15 (if at home use your couch)
- Plank – face down, supporting weight on your forearms. Squeeze your belly towards your spine and keep your back straight – hold for 30-60secs.
- Grab a skipping rope and skip for 2mins or do start jumps and high knees running if you don’t have a skipping rope.
- Repeat exercises for 30mins.
If you want to extend yourself then you could also do
- 20 second half jacks (jumping out in)
- 20-second mountain climbers (plank position then moving one leg in front of the other running style)
- 20second burpees
Rest for 1 minute and then repeat circuit 5-6 times.
Tomorrow I will reveal the sneakiest tip that most never do.
Want more specific help from me or my team? Email me at email@example.com and we will schedule your initial consultation with me where we can discuss a specific, comprehensive plan to get you on track to vibrant health.
If you’re ready to take action now and want to take this to another level then why not get started working with my team for free and schedule a 1:1 session where they can work with you to design a blueprint for you to experience a positive change in your overall health and vitality.
I look forward to connecting with you further.
You can read more about me and what qualifies me to do this work over here.
To vibrant health,